River Tyne Hogweed Map
Below is a view of our map on the web at //tinyurl.com/THE-2019) which shows the locations and status of all known Giant Hogweed (and other invasives). You can zoom in, move around, or click on an item to see more detail. If you want to hide/view different sections (layers), click the box top left or go full screen by clicking the broken box top right. On a mobile phone it's better in landscape mode.
We plan to keep this as up-to-date as we can. Please report any sightings (and even treatment if you can) to email@example.com. You can record the details on this Google map at //tinyurl.com/THE-RecordIt), or share via email from any gps-powered app on your phone, eg Maps or Compass on iphones, or IRecord. Or even hand-mark on a paper map!
This is what it looked like in 2018
How to Browse
* Full Screen: Click top right
* More detail: Click on a plant or a route
* Share map: Click top right
* See full lists: Click top left, then
- Hide/Show a list: Click a list box
- Zoom into an item: Click it
- Switch map type: Click big square at end